As you know, it is easy to contact people on the internet, but that's not all. Much more important is their response. If you stay left without any answer, you missed the target. There are a view points to keep in mind when writing to be successful.
Making the first contactNo matter which online dating portal you are operating on, the main key is being unique in writing to stand out from the masses.
- Focus your attention to the person you want to write to. Have a look at her/his profile and try to pick up a personal point and include it in your writing. This is a lot more promising than just copy and paste a stupid and universal text.
- Don't overdue it in the beginning. Write more than just "Hi...” or "Hello” of cause, but avoid to write a real long letter. In most cases this is to much for the recipient. 3 sentences should be a good level for the first writing. After a positive response this will become more by itself.
- If you are not good in spelling- who cares? But please use the spell check of your computer. The first impression counts and you won't make a good one if you stand up from the masses because of your spelling mistakes!
- If you have received a feedback from somebody, try to be fast in answering again. This gives your counterpart the feeling that you are really interested. Never engender the suspicion you are writing with several people at one time.
- Don't hesitate to write several people at one time, but just as long as you're searching for a first contact. Not everyone will answer you, thus it makes sense and saves time to write to more than just one in the beginning. But when you get an answer you should set priorities.
- You can be sure the other person will notice you and have a look on your profile to. Thus make sure your own profile awake interest and has at least one good photograph of yourself (please read also your profil).
Maybe there are some more important points, if you know something more, you are welcome to add your points in the comments!
Please feel free to leave a comment or your oppinion: